Friday, February 19, 2010

First Report from ACB Mid Year Meetings

Hello All:

This is my first report from the ACB Mid year meetings in Washington, DC.

I got in safely last night, although it was a pretty rough landing at Reagan
National Airport. I just spenbt the evening at the hotel, getting settled
in and socializing in the bar with several people while eating dinner.

Today was the ACB Board Meeting. We were able to finish this meeting by
5:00 today, which we wanted to do.

Tomorrow starts the ACB President's Meeting. The highlight for me will be
the training on issues related to Schools for the Blind. I'm really looking
forward to this. The members of the Schools for the Blind Task Force and I
have worked very hard on this endeavor.

If you want to hear the ACB Mid Year President's meeting, go to
www.acbradio.org/world. The meetings will be streamed starting at 9:45 a.m.
Cetral time. I hope many of you will be listening.

Take care, and good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment