Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I Want My Country Back

I want America back. I want the America back that many including my Dad's
cousin fought for. I want the America back where Government concentrated on
the areas it was supposed to, and, didn't take over corporations and medal
into almost every aspect of our lives. I want the America back where
political debate was more civil, and while you may have disagreed with your
friend or neighbor, you could disagree without being disagreeable.

The America I want back is slowly being taken away by the likes of President
Obama, Nancy Pelosey and Harry Reed and I'm not about to let them finish
the job. I don't know yet what I'm going to do, who I'm going to work with
or how I'm going to achieve it, but I'm going to fight to get my country
back! The members of my family and others who fought for our once great
nation can't fight anymore, so it's our turn to fight.

For starters, I'm going to search out candidates running for office in
November, look over their records and resumes carefully to make sure they
represent and believe in the America I want to see and vote for those who
do. I've never volunteered for or donated to a political campaign in my
life, but that's about to change because saving our nation and returning her
to greatness is too important.

I'm going to look into the tea party movement because the more of us who do,
the less the Democrats and Media can ignore it, much as they will try.
Check out www.theteapartynation.com to find out more. I don't know if that
is a movement that has legs, but the more of us who learn about it, the more
it can work to make a difference.

What else will I do? I don't know. I don't know if I can have a say in
firing some of the 219 disgraceful members of Congress that put our
Government in charge of 1/6 of our nations economy, but I'm going to check
out www.firethe219.com and see what it's about.

As I find more ways to fight for my country, I will share them. Until then,
may God bless America and may he help us find leaders who love our great
nation and want to return her to the land of the free, home of the brave.

No comments:

Post a Comment