Sunday, March 8, 2009

Back To Reality

Tomorrow, it's back to work for me, back to reality. While I have had a
very good vacation, accomplishing what one wants to do in re-charging my
batteries, it's normally, always a little hard to get back into the swing of
things.

It's not quite as hard at this time, though. This is because as I look at
the current mess our country's economy is in, I am thankful that I have a
job. There are many out there who do not have a job and don't know when
they will get another one. Some of these folks are probably having trouble
putting food on the table, paying for housing, or whatever. I've been laid
off before and it is a scary thing to go through. I was laid off in better,
albeit not great economic times.

So tomorrow I'll go back to work thankful that I am able to make the money
to help keep us safe, warm and fed. But I pray those out there who are
jobless will find work soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment