Monday, March 9, 2009

Who Is Going to Bale Me Out?

Just a bit over a year ago I believe, my retirement savings were
nearly twice what they are today. I just looked at my retirement
account yesterday and determined how much I have lost.

The Federal Government is baling out the big banks, auto makers,
irresponsible companies like AIG, and on and on. Meanwhile, I
and millions of other Americans who did the responsible thing are
suffering.

I did what many others did. I have saved my money, and thought I
made wise choices about how to invest it. I chose to invest in a
reputable fund family. Others did too. Yet, here we see our
retirement savings dwindling down and down and down.

My question to the President and Congress is, so who is going to
bale us out? Who is going to help us recover our losses so we can
actually retire sometime and enjoy a well earned leisure life
after working hard for many years? I know the answer and it
pisses me off The answer is nobody is going to bale us out, we're
just taxpayers who, by the way, are expected to bale everyone
else out. This sucks and it better stop and stop now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment