Monday, March 16, 2009

Let The Madness Begin

We're coming to one of my favorite times of the year, the start of the NCAA
Men's Basketball Tournament. Let the madness begin.

What an exciting tournament field we have this year. We have four well
deserved number one seeds, including three from one conference. I predict
that Pitt will win the overall national championship.

As usual, we can quarrel with some of the the committee's choices. Why did
Wisconsin, a team which has been up and down all year get in, but North
Western which played very well, especially in the non conference did not?
Why didn't the University of Florida get in? Oh well, the choices are made
and now the madness can begin.

Yes, there will be several upsets, you know there are. I really wish I
could take this first Friday of the tournament off so I could watch game,
after game, after game.

Let's tip it off and watch the brackets!

No comments:

Post a Comment